CFS is open to conducting recruiting projects on a contingency basis in select circumstances which include –
- For an existing customer or relationship where the company’s business story, employee value proposition, and culture are known.
- For known functional positions where we have the target audience already in our database.
- The role replaces a known or existing position in the company, or is an extension of an existing role
- The client acknowledges the effort as exclusive
- In a geographic market where there exists adequate ‘supply’ of prospective candidates with the skills desired / required
- Direct access / communication with the direct hiring authority
- There exists a recruiting or HR function to manage the company’s internal communications and interview process
- A guarantee of hire is not required / requested
- The client’s recruiting policy requires the engagement of multiple recruiting firms on any particular assignment
The decision or recommendation to conduct a search on a contingent or retained approach will be made on a case by case basis.
Raymond Thurber handles all contingency assignments for CFS Partners. His extensive recruiting experience in retained, contingent, and online environments makes for a unique, solutions oriented perspective.